This item of the main menu allows you to select one of five profiles (А, В, С, D, E, F, G, H, I, J) to use. Each profile stores information on the following parameters:
- A set of zeroed distances
- Reticle color
- Reticle type
- Ballistic profile on/off
Different profiles can be used when using the riflescope on different rifles or when shooting with different bullets.
Zeroing profiles cannot be deleted. You can change the parameters of zeroing distances or delete distances within a profile. You can also change the name of the zeroing profile in the Stream Vision Ballistics App.
- Press and hold the controller button (6) to enter the main menu.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select the Reticle & Zeroing menu item.
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the Reticle & Zeroing submenu.
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the Zeroing Profile submenu.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select one of the zeroing profiles (marked with the letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J).
- Confirm your selection with a short press of the controller button (6).
- The name of the selected profile appears in the status bar at the bottom of the display.