Yukon Group is pleased to announce the release of firmware update 3.2.0 that brings noticeable improvements for more convenient ballistic calculations within Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF riflescopes line.
The improvements that come with the update 3.2.0:
- Remote control panel handling.
- Suggested point of aim (SPOA) form selection function.
- Variable SPOA colours depending on the palette.
- Three options of the distance visualization in the centre of the display.
- Changed correction display time; a possibility turn it off.
- Increased rangefinder widget display time in the upper right corner.
- Implemented ballistic calculations operation in SCAN mode.
- Enabled ability to add a long profile name.
- Correction values in mil are changed to mrad.
- Ability to work with RA4 ballistic profile.
- Changed autocalibration indication in the status line.
Find out more about Pulsar devices.