- Press the ON/OFF (3) button briefly to power the riflescope on (the computer will not detect the riflescope if it is turned off).
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the riflescope micro USB port (10) and the other one to the port on your computer.
- The riflescope is detected by the computer automatically and no installation of drivers is required.
- After a few seconds, two connection options appear on the display: Power and Memory card.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select the connection mode.
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to confirm your selection.
- Upon choosing this mode, your PC is used as an external power supply. An icon will appear in the status bar.
- The riflescope continues operating and all functions are accessible.
- The Battery Packs installed in the riflescope are not charged.
- When selecting this mode, the computer recognizes the riflescope as a memory card. This mode is designed to manage the files saved in riflescope’s memory.
- The riflescope’s functions are not available in this mode; the riflescope turns on. The device continues to operate after being disconnected from the computer.
- If a video was being recorded at the moment of connection, the recording will stop and will be saved.
- When disconnecting from the computer, the device will continue to operate from the battery pack (if it is present and holding enough charge).
- When the USB is disconnected from the riflescope connected in the Memory Card mode, the riflescope remains switched on.