APS 2 / APS 3 Battery Pack
Recommendations for Battery Use
- The batteries should be partially charged (50 to 80 %) for long-term storage.
- The battery is to be charged at an ambient temperature of 0 °C to +35 °C or the lifespan of the battery will decrease significantly.
- When using the battery at sub-zero ambient temperatures, the battery capacity decreases. This is normal and not a defect.
- Do not use the battery at temperatures outside the range of -25 °C to +40 °C or it may reduce battery life.
- The battery is short circuit protected. However, any situation that may cause short-circuiting should be avoided.