External power is supplied from an external source, such as a 5V Power Bank.
- Attach the external power source to the USB connector (14) on the device.
- The device will switch to operation from the external power supply, while the IPS7 battery will be gradually recharged.
- A battery icon will appear on the display showing charge level as a percentage.
- If the device is connected to a computer, network adapter or power bank that does not conform to the BC1.0 battery charger standard, an IPS7 battery will not begin charging: the external power icon only will be displayed .
- If the device is operated from an external power source and the IPS7 battery is not connected, an icon is displayed.
- Once the external power source is disconnected, the adapter will begin functioning on battery power.
Attention! Charging Power Bank IPS7 batteries at air temperatures below 0 °C can result in reduced battery life. When using external power, connect Power Bank to the switched-on device, which have worked for several minutes.