- Connect one end of the USB cable (16) to the Micro-USB (15) port of your device, and the other end to the USB port of your PC/laptop.
- Turn the device on with a short press of the ON/OFF (1) button (device that has been turned off cannot be detected by your computer).
- Your device will be detected by the computer automatically; no drivers need to be installed.
- Two connection modes will appear on the display: Power and Memory Card (external memory).
- Select connection mode with UP (2)/DOWN (5) buttons.
- Confirm selection with a short press of the Menu (3) button.
- In this mode, when a computer is used as an external power supply, the icon appears in the status bar. The device will continue operating and all functions are available.
Memory Card (external memory)
- In this mode the device is detected by the computer as a flash card. This mode is designed for work with the files saved in device's memory. The device's functions are not available in this mode; the device turns off automatically.
- If video recording was in progress when connection was made, recording stops and video is saved.
- When USB is disconnected from the device where connection is in the Memory Card mode, the device remains on the OFF state. Turn the device on for further operation.