Power can be supplied from an external source such as a 5 V power bank.
- Attach the external power source to the device's USB connector (8).
- The device will switch to operation from the external power source, while the APS3 battery will be gradually recharged.
- An icon of a battery will appear on the display showing its charge as a percentage.
- If the device is operated from an external power source and the APS3 battery is not connected, an icon is displayed.
- When the external power supply is disconnected, the device switches to the internal power supply without the device powering off.
Important! Power Bank must be connected to the device with the battery installed.
Attention! Charging the built-in battery and the APS3 battery from the power bank at an external temperature below 0 °C (32 °F) can reduce the battery life. When using external power, connect the Power Bank to the device after it has been turned on and working for several minutes.