The Pulsar 5x30 B monocular (21) allows you to transform the Krypton XG50 into a hand-held thermal imager with 5x magnification.
- Align the tabs on the monocular with the slots of the mount (20).
- Turn the monocular clockwise to secure it on the thermal imaging module.
- To remove the monocular, turn it counterclockwise and disconnect from the thermal imaging module.
- The monocular can be installed on a thermal imaging module with an adapter already installed. The Ring Adaptor must be mounted onto the mounting area (20) of the thermal imaging module until it stops.
- The monocular can be installed on the device with an adapter installed only if the original PSP adapter is installed. This may not be possible when using an adapter from other manufacturers.
- The single-point neck strap (included in the delivery package) can be used with the monocular.