It is recommended to carry out a technical inspection before each use of the device. Check the following:
- The device appearance (there should be no cracks on the body).
- The state of the objective and eyepiece lenses of the thermal imaging module (there should be no cracks, grease spots, dirt or other deposits).
- The state of the rechargeable battery (it should be charged) and the electric contacts (there should be no signs of salts or oxidation).
- The controls should be in working order.
- The thermal imaging module is properly and firmly fixed on the optical device.