This item allows you to activate or deactivate the “sector” arrows on the sides of the display. These arrows show the direction in which your rifle scope should be rotated to eliminate incline.
There are three modes of incline:
- 5°-10° – one sector arrow;
- 10°-20° - two sector arrow;
- > 20° - three sector arrow.
A side incline of less than 5° is not displayed.
- Press and hold the MENU (3) button to enter the main menu.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select the Accelerometer menu item.
- Press the MENU (3) button briefly to enter the Accelerometer submenu.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select Side Incline .
- Press the MENU (3) button briefly to enter the Side Incline submenu.
- Rotate controller (6) to select On for turning on the incline indication or Off for turning it off.
- Confirm your selection with a short press of the MENU (3) button.