Zeroing at a temperature close to the riflescope’s operating temperature is recommended.
Step 1. Take a shot
1. Shooting from a benchrest is recommended.
2. Set a target at a known distance.
3. Adjust the riflescope according to the Powering on and Image Setting section.
4. Select the zeroing profile (see Reticle & Zeroing -> Zeroing Profile main menu item)
5. Point the rifle at the center of the target and shoot.
Step 2. Align the reticle with the point of impact
1. Press and hold the MENU (3) button to enter the main menu.
2. Add the distance you are aiming at (e.g. 100 meters): Reticle & Zeroing -> Add New Distance . Select the value for each distance digit by rotating the controller (6). Press the MENU (3) button briefly to switch between digits. After setting the required distance, press and hold the MENU (3) button to save it.
3. After adding the distance, it will switch to the Zeroing parameters settings menu . An auxiliary cross will appear in the center of the display, and X and Y coordinates of the auxiliary cross will appear in the upper right corner.
4. Press the MENU (3) button briefly to enter the Windage/Elevation submenu.
5. While holding the reticle at the aiming point, move the auxiliary cross until it is aligned with the impact point by rotating the controller (6).
6. To change the direction of the auxiliary cross movement from horizontal to vertical, press the MENU (3) button briefly.
Zoom Zeroing function:
To improve the accuracy of zeroing, you can change the magnification in the menu . The larger the magnification, the smaller the step of shifting the reticle on the display relative to the image from the sensor.
Click value, [email protected] m – when magnifying, x
17 – 2.5х
8.5 – 5х
4.25 – 10х
21 – 2х
10.5 – 4х
5.25 – 8х
2.6 – 16х
One-shot "Freeze Zeroing" function:
Using the Freeze function allows you to make adjustments without the need to hold the rifle precisely at the initial aiming point – freezing the zeroing screen (refer to Reticle & Zeroing menu item => Distance submenu => Zeroing Parameters Settings submenu => Freeze submenu or short pressing of the ON/OFF (12) button. The image will “freeze” and the icon will appear.
Step 3. Save the coordinates
1. Press and hold the MENU (3) button to save a new position for the reticle. The reticle will be aligned with the impact point and it will exit the Windage/Elevation submenu.
2. Press and hold the MENU (3) button again to exit the zeroing settings menu - the message “Zeroing coordinates saved” appears, confirming the successful operation.
3. Fire a second shot - now the point of impact and the aiming point must be matched.