Color mode selection.
White hot is a default display mode for an observed image. The Color Modes menu item allows you to select an alternative palette:
- Press and hold the controller button (6) to enter the main menu.
- Select the Color Modes menu item.
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the Color Modes submenu.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select one of the palettes described below.
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to confirm your selection.
- White hot – a black and white palette (the black color corresponds to cold temperature, the white color – hot temperature).
- Black hot – a black and white palette (the white color corresponds to cold temperature, the black color – hot temperature).
- Red hot
- Red monochrome
Attention! The device does not measure the temperature of objects being observed. The image is formed based on the temperature differences of the objects.