The riflescope is equipped with a function for video recording (photography) of the observed image that is saved on the built-in memory card.
Before using the photo and video functions, read the Date and Time subsections of the General Settings section.
Built-in recorder operates in two modes:
- Photo (photography; the icon is displayed in the upper left corner of the display).
- Video (video recording; the icon is displayed in the upper right corner of the display, the total remaining recording time is given taking into account the current resolution in the HH:MM format (hours:minutes).
Toggle (switch) between the riflescope operating modes with a long press of the REC (4) button. Switching between the modes is cyclical (Video–> Photo–> Video...).
Photo mode. Capturing an image
- Switch to Photo mode with a long press of the REC (4) button.
- Press the REC (4) button briefly to capture a photo. The image freezes for 0.5 sec - a photo is saved to the internal memory.
Video mode. Recording a video
- Switch to the Video mode with a long press of the REC (4) button.
- Press the REC (4) button briefly to start video recording.
- When the video recording starts, the icon will disappear, instead of it the REC icon as well as the video recording timer displayed in the MM:SS (minutes:seconds) format will appear .
- Pause/continue recording by briefly pressing the REC (4) button.
- Press and hold the REC (4) button to stop video recording.
- Video files are stored in the built-in memory card:
- After turning off the video recording;
- Upon powering the riflescope off if recording was on;
- When the memory card is overfilled during recording (Memory Full message appears on the display).
- You can enter and navigate the menu during video recording.
- Recorded videos and photos are saved to the built-in memory card of the riflescope in the format img_xxx. jpg (for photos); video_xxx. mp4 (for video). xxx – three-digit counter (for videos and photos);
- The counter used for the names of multimedia files cannot be reset;
- If a file is deleted from the middle of the list, its number is not taken by the other file;
- When the counter is full, a new folder is created: img_xxxx; xxxx being a file counter;
- The maximum duration of a recorded file is five minutes. After this time expires, a video is recorded into a new file. The number of recorded files is limited by the capacity of the device's internal memory.
- Regularly check free memory within the built-in memory card and move the footage to other storage media to free up the memory card space.