- Remove the lens cover (7). Secure the cover to the strap using the magnet built into the cover.
- Turn the device on with a short press of the ON/OFF (5)
- Adjust the resolution of the icons on the display by rotating the diopter adjustment ring on the eyepiece (1).
- To focus on the object under observation, rotate the lens focus ring (6).
- Select the desired calibration mode in the main menu: Manual (M), Semi-automatic (SA) or Automatic (A).
- Calibrate the image with a short press of the ON/OFF (5) button (where calibration mode SA or M has been selected). Close the lens cap before manual calibration.
- Select the required amplification level (“Normal” , “High” , “Ultra” ) by briefly pressing the UP (4) button.
- Activate the quick menu by briefly pressing the MENU (3) button to adjust the brightness, contrast and smooth digital zoom (for more details see the Quick Menu section).
- Turn the device off with a long press of the ON/OFF (5).
Observation conditions: time of day, weather, different observation objects affect the image quality. Custom settings for brightness, display contrast as well as the function of adjusting the microbolometer sensitivity level will help to achieve the desired quality in a particular situation.
Attention! It is forbidden to point the riflescope lens at intensive energy sources, such as laser radiation emitting devices or the sun. It can disable the riflescope electronic components. Warranty does not cover damage arising from failure to comply with the operating rules.