Axion F thermal imagers feature video recording and photography of the image being observed to the internal memory card.
Before using this feature please set the date and time (see General Settings section).
The built-in recorder operates in two modes – Video and Photo.
1. Switch to Video mode by pressing and holding the DOWN/REC (2) button.
2. The icon and the remaining recording time in HH:MM (Hours:Minutes) format are displayed in the upper left corner, for example 4:20.
3. Press the DOWN/REC (2) button briefly to start video recording.
4. When the video recording starts, the icon will disappear and the REC icon and timer in MM:SS (Minutes:Seconds) format will appear .
5. Pause and resume recording video with a short press of the DOWN/REC (2) button.
6. Stop recording video with a long press of the DOWN/REC (2) button.
7. Video files are saved to the built-in memory card after the video recording has been stopped.
8. Press and hold the DOWN/REC (2) button to switch between the Video and Photo modes (Video-> Photo-> Video…)
1. Switch to the Photo mode by pressing and holding the DOWN/REC (2) button.
2. Press the DOWN/REC (2) button briefly to take a photo. The icon flashes – the photo file is being saved to the built-in SD card.
In case of a memory card error, you can use the format function in the General Settings section of the main menu.