The PiP (Picture-in-Picture) function allows you to see both the main image and a magnified image in a dedicated window.
- To turn on and off the PiP function see the PiP Mode section.
- Press and hold the UP (4) button to change the magnification ratio in the PiP
- The zoomed image is displayed in a dedicated window, while the image in the rest of the screen is displayed at base magnification (3.5x).
- When the PiP is turned on you can control both the discrete and smooth digital zoom. In this case the zoom value changes only take place in the dedicated window.
- When the PiP function is turned off, the screen will display at the magnification that was set in PiP.