Connecting the device to a computer used as an external power source:
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the device USB Type-C port (9) and the other end to the port on your computer.
- Switch the device on with a short press of the ON/OFF (5) button.
- With a computer used as an external power supply, the icon appears in the status bar. The device will continue operating and all functions are available.
- The battery installed in the device will not be charged.
- When disconnecting from the computer, the device will continue to operate from the APS 5 battery (if it is present and holding enough charge).