This menu option allows you to return the settings to their defaults.
- Select option Default Settings with UP (10) / DOWN (8) buttons.
- Enter the submenu with a short press of the M (9) button.
- With a short press of the UP (10) / DOWN (8) buttons select "Yes" to restore default settings or "No" to abort.
- Confirm selection with a short press of the М (9) button.
- If "Yes"is selected the display will show "Return default settings?" and "Yes" and "No" options.
- Select "Yes" to restore default settings. If "No" is selected the action is aborted and you return to the submenu.
The following settings will be returned to their defaults before being changed by the user:
- Video Recorder Operating Mode - Video
- Observation Mode - Forest
- Calibration Mode - Automatic
- Language - English
- Microphone - Off
- Wi-Fi - Off (default password)
- Magnification - Off (without digital zoom)
- PiP - Off
- Colour Mode - White Hot
- Units of Measure - Meters
Warning: The date and time settings and default pixel map are not restored.