Calibration eliminates image flaws (such as vertical bars, phantom images, grainy field of view, etc.) by equalizing the microbolometer background temperature.
There are three calibration modes: Manual (M), Semi-Automatic (SA) and Automatic (A).
Select the desired mode in the menu option Calibration Mode .
M Mode (Manual).
- Close the lens cover.
- Press the ON/OFF (11) button briefly.
- Having finished calibration, open the lens cover.
SA Mode (Semi-Automatic).
- Calibration is activated with a short press of the ON/OFF (11) button.
- You do not have to close the lens cover (the microbolometer is closed with an internal shutter automatically).
A Mode (Automatic).
- The device calibrates by itself according to the firmware algorithm. You do not have to close the lens cover (the microbolometer is closed with an internal shutter automatically).
- User assisted calibration with the ON/OFF (11) button is also allowed in this mode (as in the Semi-Automatic mode).