External power can be supplied from an external source, such as a Power Bank (5 V).
- Connect the external power supply to the micro USB port (10) of the riflescope.
- The riflescope switches to external power source, while built-in Battery Pack APS3 and removable Battery Pack APS2 (or APS3*) will gradually recharge.
- A rechargeable battery icon indicating a percentage of the battery life will appear in the status bar.
- When you turn off external power source, the riflescope switches over to the removable battery without turning off. When there is no removable battery or low power level the device switches to the built-in battery.
Warning! Charging APS3 / APS3 batteries at air temperatures below 0° C (32° F) may reduce battery life. When using external power, connect the Power Bank to the device after it has been turned on and working for several minutes.
* Available separately for XQ models.