Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro
- Only use the charger supplied with the Battery Pack. The use of any other charger may irreparably damage the Battery Pack or the charger and may cause fire.
- Do not charge the Battery Pack immediately after bringing it from a cold environment to a warm one. Wait for 30-40 minutes for the Battery Pack to get warm.
- It is not recommended to charge the batteries with a charger connected to the USB port of a computer or laptop. It can damage the computer.
- Do not leave the Battery Pack unattended while charging.
- Never use a modified or damaged charger.
- Do not leave the Battery Pack with a charger connected to the power adapter after charging is complete.
- Do not expose the Battery Pack to high temperatures or an open flame.
- Do not submerge the Battery Pack in water.
- Do not connect this product to an external charging device with a power output exceeding 9V.
- Do not dismantle or deform the Battery Pack.
- Do not drop or hit the Battery Pack.
- Keep the Battery Pack out of the reach of children.