2. Go to Profiles tab.
3. Create a profile for your riflescope, ammunition and zeroing distance. Make sure that “Ballistic parameters” switch is on. If your ammo is not on the list, you can enter its parameters manually. The more parameters you specify, the more accurate the recommended point of aiming will be.
4. Adjust the temperature, pressure and humidity of the environment while zeroing.
5. Enter a profile name and click save .
6. Connect your riflescope to your smartphone using Bluetooth. First, make sure that your riflescope has the latest firmware version 3.0 or higher installed.
7. Load the profile into the riflescope.
To do this, go to the "Devices" tab –> Select your riflescope –> "All device profiles" -> click on the profile you want to replace and select the created profile from the list.
8. Set the status to "Active" for the ballistic profile. To do this, click on the button next to the desired profile, or select it in the profile selection menu in the riflescope.
9. Make sure that the "Show range" and "Ballistic calculator" options are enabled in the riflescope's rangefinder menu.
10. Briefly press the LRF (3) button to activate the rangefinder in the riflescope.
11. Point the rangefinder reticle at the object and press the LRF (3) button. The screen will display the recommended aiming point and correction values in the upper right corner.
12. Check the accuracy of your profile settings with a test shot at the shooting range.
Note: profiles for different types of ammunition must be zeroed separately.
13. To activate the use of weather data in your geolocation during the shot, go to the "Devices" tab -> Select your riflescope -> "Set outdoor".
Note: You can set correction units or disable the ballistic calculator in the Rangefinder section of the main menu.