The thermal imaging scope can be supplied from an external power source such as Power Bank (5 V).
- Connect the external power source to the USB port (4) of the device.
- The device will switch to operation from the external power supply and the IPS7 Battery Pack will be gradually recharged.
- The battery icon will appear on the display showing the percentage charge level.
- If the device operates on external power supply but the IPS7 Battery Pack is not installed, the icon is shown.
- When external power supply is disconnected, the device will switch to the internal IPS7 Battery Pack without powering off.
Warning! Charging IPS7 / IPS14 batteries at air temperatures below 0° C (32° F) may reduce battery life. When using external power, connect the Power Bank to the device after it has been turned on and working for several minutes.