- Open the lens cover (8). The lens cover can be secured to the strap using the built-in magnet.
- Press the ON/OFF (6) button briefly to turn on the device.
- Adjust the eyepiece focus ring (1) of the device until the symbols on the display are sharp.
- Rotate the lens focus ring (7) to focus on the object being observed.
- Enter the main menu with a long press of the MENU (4) button and select the desired calibration mode: Manual (M), Semi-Automatic (SA) or Automatic (A).
- Calibrate the image by briefly pressing the ON/OFF (6) button. If the SA or A calibration mode has been selected the microbolometer is closed with an internal shutter automatically. However, if the M calibration mode has been selected you must close the lens cover before calibrating manually.
- Select the required amplification level (“Normal” , “High” , “Ultra” ) by briefly pressing the UP (5) button.
- Enter the main menu with a long press of the MENU (4) button and select the desired colour mode (for more details see the Colour Modes section).
- Activate the quick menu by briefly pressing the MENU (4) button to adjust the brightness, contrast and smooth digital zoom (for more details see the Quick Menu section).
- After use, turn the device off by a long press of the ON/OFF (6)
Observation conditions: time of day, weather, different observation objects affect the image quality. Custom settings for brightness, display contrast as well as the function of adjusting the microbolometer sensitivity level will help to achieve the desired quality in a particular situation.
Warning! Never point the lens at intensive energy sources such as laser radiation emitting devices or the sun. It can damage electronic components in the device. The warranty does not cover damage arising from failure to comply with operating instructions.