Axion 2 thermal imagers are capable of video recording and photography. Videos and images are saved on the built-in memory card.
Before using this feature please set the date and time (see General Settings section).
The built-in recorder operates in two modes – Video and Photo.
1. Switch to Video mode by pressing and holding the DOWN/REC (3) button.
2. The icon and the remaining recording time in HH:MM (Hours:Minutes) format are displayed in the upper left corner, for example 4:20.
3. Press the DOWN/REC (3) button briefly to start video recording.
4. When the video recording starts, the icon will disappear and the REC icon and timer in MM:SS (Minutes:Seconds) format will appear .
5. Pause and resume recording video with a short press of the DOWN/REC (3) button.
6. Stop recording video with a long press of the DOWN/REC (3) button.
7. Video files are saved to the built-in memory card after the video recording has been stopped.
8. Press and hold the DOWN/REC (3) button to switch between the Video and Photo modes (Video-> Photo-> Video…).
1. Switch to the Photo mode by pressing and holding the DOWN/REC (3) button.
2. Press the DOWN/REC (3) button briefly to take a photo. The icon flashes – the photo file is being saved to the built-in SD card.
In case of a memory card error, you can use the format function in the General Settings section of the main menu.