- Download free of charge Stream Vision App on Google Play or App Store.
- Connect your Pulsar device to your mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
- Launch Stream Vision and go to section “My Devices”.
- Select your Pulsar device and press “Check Updates”.
- Wait for the update to download and install. Pulsar device will reboot and will be ready to operate.
- if your Pulsar device is connected to phone, please turn on mobile data transfer (GPRS/3G/4G) to download update;
- if your Pulsar device is not connected to your phone but it's already in the “My Devices” section, you may use Wi-Fi to download update.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about using Stream Vision here.
Is your firmware up to date?
Click here to check the latest firmware for your device.