Trionyx binoculars feature video recording and photography of the image being ranged to the internal memory card.
Before using photo and video functions, please read the subsections Date, and Time in the General Settings section.
For information on how to watch recorded photos and videos, see the Stream Vision 2 user manual: Android, iOS.
The built-in recorder operates in two modes - Video and Photo.
Video mode. Video recording
- Switch to Video mode by pressing and holding the REC (4) button.
- In the top left corner you will see icon and remaining recording time in the format HH:MM (hours: minutes).
- Start video recording with a short press of the REC (4) button.
- Upon start of video recording icon disappears, and icon REC and recording timer in the format MM:SS (minutes : seconds) appear instead: .
- Pause and resume recording video with a short press of the REC (4) button.
- Press and hold the REC (4) button to stop and save the video.
- Video files are saved to the memory card after stopping video.
- Switch between modes (Video-> Photo-> Video) with a long press of the REC (4) button.
Photo mode. Capturing an image
- Switch to the Photo mode with a long press of the REC (4) button.
- Take a picture with a brief press of the REC (4) button. The image freezes for 0.5 sec and a photo is saved to the internal memory.
- You can enter and operate the menu during video recording;
- Recorded videos and photos are saved to the built-in memory card in the format img_xxx.jpg (photos); video_xxx.avi (videos). xxx – three digit counter for videos and photos;
- Counter for multimedia files cannot be reset.
To playback video ﬁles recorded by Trionyx on macOS based computers, we recommend that you use VLC video player or Elmedia player.
Download links are shown below:
VLC Video Player
ELMEDIA Video Player