1. Open the lens cover (13).
2. Press the ON/OFF (1) button briefly to turn on the device.
3. Set the pupillary distance by squeezing the eyepieces together or pulling farther apart while holding the adjustment rings (6).
4. Get a sharp image of the symbols on the displays by rotating the optical adjustment ring of the eyepieces (7).
5. By briefly pressing the MODE (2) button, select one of the three operating modes: Thermal Imaging, Digital, Fusion.
6. For Thermal Imaging mode:
7. For Thermal Imaging and Fusion mode:
8. For Digital and Fusion mode:
9. Activate the quick menu by briefly pressing the MENU (3) button to adjust the brightness and contrast of the displays and smooth digital zoom (see the Quick Menu Functions section for details).
10. When finished turn the device off with a long press of the ON/OFF (1) button.
Warning! Do not point the device's lenses at intense energy sources such as laser emitting devices or the sun. It can damage electronic components in the device. The warranty does not cover damage arising from failure to comply with the operating rules.
Warning! The radiator cooling system (12) becomes warm during operation: this is normal and allows an increase in the sensitivity of the device. When the device warms up significantly, the warning message “Your device needs to cool down before you can use it” will appear on the display, photo/video recording and WiFi will automatically turn off. The device needs to cool down to continue using these functions.