This item allows you to activate the auto shutdown function when your riflescope is in a non-operating position (tilted up or down at an angle of more than 70° / right or left or at an angle of more than 30°). In this case, the controls (buttons, controller) should be inactive.
- Press and hold the controller button (6) to enter the main menu.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select the Accelerometer submenu.
- Confirm the selection by briefly pressing the controller (6).
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select Auto Shutdown .
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the submenu.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select the time period (1 min, 3 min, 5 min) upon expiry of which the riflescope will automatically shut down, or select Switch off if you wish to deactivate Auto Shutdown.
- Confirm your selection with a short press of the controller button (6).
Note: If the automatic shutdown function is activated, the status bar shows an icon and shutdown time period as 1/3/5 min.