Thermion Duo riflescopes are powered by 2 batteries: built-in Battery Pack APS5 and removable Battery Pack APS3/APS2.
- If there are two batteries in the device, two battery icons are displayed in the status bar (1 - built-in battery, 2 - removable battery). The device battery is displayed in grey and white; it is grey when inactive.
- When there is no removable battery in the device, only one icon for the built-in battery displays in white in the status bar.
- When both batteries are fully charged, the device is powered by the removable battery. If there is low removable battery level, the device will switch to the built-in battery.
- Battery charge level is displayed in % above the icon in the status bar while charging.
- It is possible to replace the removable battery even while the device is on.
Attention! When installing a removable battery with a sufficient charge level, the device will automatically switch to it.