To ensure accurate shooting the Thermion riflescope should be properly mounted on the rifle.
- Mount the Thermion with 30mm scope rings or a single-piece scope mount, purchased separately. Use only high-quality mounts and rings compatible with your rifle. Follow the mount manufacturer's installation instructions and use the proper tools.
- When mounting the riflescope, adjust the position of the scope on the rifle to achieve optimal, comfortable eye relief as specified by the Technical Specifications. Failure to comply with this recommendation may result in injury to the shooter.
- Install the riflescope as low as comfortably possible without contacting the barrel or receiver.
- In order to avoid pinching the riflescope body, tighten ring screws to a maximum of 22.1 in.-lbs. Using a torque wrench is recommended.
- Before using the riflescope (especially for hunting), follow instructions in the Zeroing section.
- Using the included eyecup is recommended to enhance your personal concealment. The eye cup is mounted on the Thermion 2’s eyepiece via integral magnets.