Accolade 2 LRF Pro thermal imaging binoculars are supplied with a rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7 which allows operation for up to 9 hours. Please remember to charge the Battery Pack before first use.
Step 1. Install the battery into the charger
- Lift the lever (C) of the charger.
- Remove the protective cover from the Battery Pack.
- Install the Battery Pack into the charger.
- Click the lever (C).
Step 2. Сheck the current battery level
- Upon installation, a green LED indicator (D) on the charger will start to glow and begin flashing:
- once if the battery charge ranges from 0% to 50%;
- twice if the battery charge ranges from 51% to 75%;
- three times if the battery charge ranges from 76% to 100%;
- If the indicator lights green continuously, the battery is fully charged.
- You can remove the battery from the charger by lifting the lever (С).
- If the indicator of the charger lights red continuously upon battery installation, probably the battery's charge level is lower than acceptable (the battery has been long in deep discharge). Keep the battery in the charger for a long time (up to several hours), remove and re-insert it.
- If the indicator starts blinking green, the battery is good.
- If the indicator keeps lighting red, the battery defective. Do not use the battery!
The LED indicator (D) will display the battery charge status:
Battery Charge Status
Battery is empty
Battery is full
Step 3. Сonnect the charger to the mains supply
- Connect the Micro-USB plug of the USB cable to the port (E) of the charger.
- Connect the Micro-USB plug to the power adapter.
- Insert the plug of the power adapter to the 100-240 V socket.