Recommendations for Battery Use
- For long-term storage, the built-in and removable batteries should be partially charged – from 50 to 80%.
- Batteries should be charged at an ambient temperature of 0 °C ... +35 °C. Otherwise, battery life will be significantly reduced.
- When using batteries at sub-zero ambient temperatures, the battery capacity decreases, this is normal and not a defect.
- Do not use batteries at temperatures outside the range of -25 °C … +50 °C – it may reduce the battery life.
- The battery has a short-circuit protection. Any situation that may cause short-circuiting, however, should be avoided.