The riflescope is equipped with a function for video recording (photography) of the observed image that is saved on the built-in memory card.
Before using the photo and video functions, read the Date and Time subsections of the General Settings section.
For information on how to watch recorded photos and videos, see the Stream Vision 2 user manual: Android, iOS.
Built-in recorder operates in two modes:
- Photo (photography; the icon is displayed in the upper left corner of the display).
- Video (video recording; the icon is displayed in the upper right corner of the display, the total remaining recording time is given taking into account the current resolution in the HH:MM format (hours:minutes).
Toggle (switch) between the riflescope operating modes with a long press of the REC (4) button. Switching between the modes is cyclical (Video–> Photo–> Video...).
Photo mode. Capturing an image
- Switch to Photo mode with a long press of the REC (4) button.
- Press the REC (4) button briefly to capture a photo. The image freezes for 0.5 sec - a photo is saved to the internal memory.
Video mode. Recording a video
- Switch to the Video mode with a long press of the REC (4) button.
- Press the REC (4) button briefly to start video recording.
- When the video recording starts, the icon will disappear, instead of it the REC icon as well as the video recording timer displayed in the MM:SS (minutes:seconds) format will appear .
- Pause/continue recording by briefly pressing the REC (4) button.
- Press and hold the REC (4) button to stop video recording.
- Video files are stored in the built-in memory card:
- After turning off the video recording.
- Upon powering the riflescope off if recording was on.
- When the memory card is overfilled during recording (Memory Full message appears on the display).