Powering on and Image Settings
- Open lens cover (1).
- Turn the unit on with a short press of ON/OFF (11) button.
- To obtain a crisp image of icons on display, rotate diopter adjustment ring (7). After this there is no need to rotate the diopter adjustment ring for distance or any other conditions.
- To focus on an object being observed rotate lens focusing knob (2).
- To set up display brightness and contrast and smooth zoom, please refer to the section Quick Menu Functions.
- After use, hold down ON/OFF (11) button to turn the riflescope off.