Installing the IR Illuminator on Riflescope
- Open the mount ring (24) of the IR illuminator.
- Raise the eccentric lever (26) and put the mount on the riflescope body so
that the mount half rings encircle the riflescope body.
- Align the eccentric axis (25) with the groove (30) of the moving half ring.
- Lock the eccentric lever (26) position by lowering it down.
- The IR illuminator mount should be as close as possible to body of the riflescope lens.
- In case of loosening or insufficient fixing of the IR-illuminator on the riflescope, raise the eccentric lever (26). Tighten the eccentric axis (25) 1-2 turns using the supplied Allen key. Then lower the lever and check the fixation of the IR-illuminator on the riflescope. If necessary, repeat the above steps until the required degree of fixation of the IR-illuminator is achieved.